If you are interested in applying for more than 3 classes, you can calculate your fees using the search calculator to the right of the page.
Statutory fees are paid in Euros to the European Registry, and these fluctuate according to exchange rates. Shortfalls will be charged accordingly.
Our free trademark search is the place to start. Search your trademark and apply to register a trademark online now.
What's included in your filing fees
Many services are conducted by Trademark Eagle between the purchase and filing of your application. Your UK or EU IPO trademark purchase will include:
- Our own extended Expert Trademark Review, which will provide you with the best chance of successfully registering your trademark. Our trademark applications have a 99.5% success rate. Read more
- Preparing the description of goods and services to your approval;
- Notifying you of advertisement and registration;
- Sending you the registration certificate;
- Notifying you of key deadlines, including priority deadlines for extending protection internationally and the deadline for renewing your trademark.
We will also remain on hand to address any queries you may have throughout the process.
We recommend that you budget in the region of £200 plus VAT for additional professional time which may be required in dealing with queries raised by the registry.
In the case of third party objection, the initial work would here be limited to an hour, costing £225 plus VAT. We will ask you to authorise any additional work required.